What is Broadway @ Work?
B@W offers several unique, customized learning experiences that use the power of storytelling honed over years on a Broadway stage. After a B@W experience, each member of your team will feel more confident crafting their message, tailoring it to different audiences, using their voice and physicality to get their message across and working together as a team toward a common goal. Each experience is tailor-made for your crew and your objectives.
What Do We Do?
[Broadway @ Work] presents full-day and half-day training courses designed to help you and your team:
- Hone skills designed to get you connected and engaged with an audience (both virtually and in-person)
- Receive personalized feedback for participants designed to grow their individual storytelling toolbox
- Tap into the secrets of the ensemble to help align your team
- Gain passive and active audience participation techniques to take your storytelling to the next level
- Understand the principles of powerful communication skills
- Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!
A B@W Experience is our exclusive events series that allows your team to experience theatre in a way they never have before. With meet-and-greets, backstage tours, pre- and post-theatre parties and more, a B@W experience allows professionals of all types to interact and learn from the world’s best storytellers.
Take Your Team To The Theatre: We design the perfect theatre experience for client events, team experiences, etc.
Bring The Theatre To You: From an intimate, cabaret-style act to a full scale production, we provide live performances featuring Broadway performers for events big and small. We’ll work with you to select performers and songs from today’s hottest shows like Hamilton, Waitress, Dear Evan Hansen, Jersey Boys, Beautiful, and more.